STOP SAYING A VAGINA IS LOOSE BECAUSE OF A LOT OF SEX.
VAGINAS ALWAYS SHRINK TO THEIR USUAL TIGHTNESS AFTER SEX.
PENISES DO NOT STRETCH THEM OUT OF SHAPE AT ALL
THE VAGINA IS A REALLY STRONG MUSCLE NOT A FLABBY PIECE OF SKIN
WHEN A DUDE BRAGS ABOUT HOW TIGHT A VAGINA WAS
HE’S LITERALLY BRAGGING ABOUT HOW HE COULDN’T GET HIS PARTNER AROUSED.
WOW 4 FOR YOU, BOY.
- me: i'm sorry, it's just it's been a bad day
- me: of a tough week
- me: of a bad month
- me: of a terrible year
- me: of a dreadful existence
repeat after me
- there’s nothing “slutty” or inherently wrong about posting nudes for attention
- wanting attention is okay
- being proud of your body is a beautiful thing
- let’s stop perpetuating the idea that being open with your body/sexuality is somehow a shameful or negative thing because it isn’t
- and if that makes me slutty or shameful then good i want to be the sluttiest slut of them ALL
- kiss my cute butt
So many things happening in this gif:
JLaw sitting on Meryl Streep’s lap
Bradley desperately wanting to take the selfie himself
Ellen accidentally checking Jennifer’s boobs out
Brad Pitt and Lupita’s bro head collision
HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THE HEAD BUMP
Dear internet, this is how you gently and thoughtfully change people’s minds. No shaming, no yelling, just a nice nudge to, “Aha!”
I will aspire to use classy same tone next time I try to educate someone about something!
Further, due credit to Ms. Day: This is how you react to having your conduct/language corrected. Classy as hell.